Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Summer Makeup Must Haves

My summer makeup must haves are my bobbi brown stick foundation which gives me the coverage I need and soooo fast to apply, then my rimmel bronzer which gives me a sun kissed glow to my face and looks ultra natural during the summer which I need because I'm so pale.  Then my benefit "Hervana" blush gives me rosy cheeks and that pinched effect on them which I love! AANND my "Extreme Party Mascara" from bobbi brown, gives me voluminous eyelashes without that clump effect and looks natural at the same time.  My other must have product is the Rimmel "Stay Matte Powder" gives me that matte finish and helps my foundation to set and along the day I won't look so oily, especially in this heat! My last product is the NYX matte lipstick in "Natural" stays on all day and just gives me that lip bitten effect.
Hope you enjoyed and if you want to know anything else about me feel free to message me or leave a comment below! 
BYE! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment